THE ROAD TO SUCCESS
Pilot Logistics Services is one of the largest providers of drilling and exploration support services in the nation. Available 24x7, we serve as a single-source fueling and lubricant solution, partnering with clients throughout the United States.
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Matched
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
Dispatcher - Driver Managers Jourdanton, TX PLS
Location: Jourdanton, TX
Dispatcher, Driver Manager Jourdanton, TX
This position will require someone with:
Dispatchers are responsible for effectively managing the delivery and completion of customer orders, optimizing sourcing decisions required to fulfill those orders and managing driver routes and workloads within designated timeframes. They are responsible to ensure this is all within the boundaries of FMCSA Hours of Service regulations, as well as other Federal, State and local laws. Driver Managers will be effective communicators, manage their teams work schedules, and providing exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities & Duties:
1. Management of Drivers and Technicians day to day activities and schedules
2. Manage Driver relations and turnover. Communicate effectively with all oil field staff and manage the relationship with staff in an appropriate manner.
3. Ensure all staff is appropriately licensed or credentialed for the job they are expected to handle.
4. Manage Hours of Service (DOT) with all oil field staff. Ensure compliance with federal regulations and company policy.
5. Audit commute stipend daily on all Frac employees to ensure all miles are correct for payroll
6. Manage the 705 Form, pre-trip and post-trip processes. Ensure that staff is performing theses critical function s on a daily basis as per company policy.
7. Manage assigned equipment. Ensure your specific units working and productive. Keep up with preventative maintenance and ensure units are legal to move down the road. Expected to comply with DOT regulations and company policy at all times. I.e. current VK-IP’s are mandatory to move a tanker.
8. Manage routing for all trips while optimizing volumes to load out the maximum amount of product every trip and run the fewest amount of miles possible.
9. Manage Best Buy and take advantage of arbitrage as much as possible when instructed. Use systems in place to ensure that product purchased and pulled is done so from the proper terminal and on the proper accounts to ensure the best price.
10. Manage internal refuels with team i.e. bulk plant loads, Frac refuels, card-locks or stores. Organize and ensure proper and timely refueling operations to all customers internal or external. Ensure all paperwork and orders are managed appropriately and that inventory is tracked accordingly.
11. Use provided tools and systems to manage your fleet. Help develop and improve systems where appropriate, systems like SAP and Omnitracs for example. Ensure that no product is ever moved without the appropriate orders scheduled in SAP.
12. Manage Customer timelines and delivery requirements. Ensure that our service levels are appropriate to PLS standards. Use the appropriate tools and verify we have met our expected delivery times and have managed our paperwork correctly.
13. Ensure you are acquiring the appropriate Fuel, Frac or Lubricants knowledge in order to perform your function at the highest level.
The basic duties of this position include:
Education / Work Experience
• Associates degree.
• 2-3 years of progressively responsible experience in similar role required.
Skills / Other Requirements
• Class A license with all appropriate endorsements
• Experience with SAP software core applications
• Must be able to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, areas, circumference and volume.
• 24-hour HAZWOPER training and supervisor training is also required.