- Headquartered in Knoxville, TN
- Founded in 1958 (PTC) / 1968 (FJ)
- Family Owned Business
- Employs More than 20,000 Team Members Across North America
Transportation Logistics PM Coordinator
Location: Knoxville, TN
Here we GROW again, jump START your CAREER TODAY!!!
This position will require someone with:
- Bachelor's Degree and 1-2 years of Transportation/ Logistics experience - Intermediate to advanced MS Office (Excel & Word) skills - Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to problem solve - Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and follow-through skills - Professional demeanor - Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and work independently - Ability to work in a high stress, fast paced environment - Ability to prioritize work through time management - Ability to quickly learn new technology and use technology for dispatching, driver communication and office communication - Ability to make sound judgments with dispatching and drivers team - Strategic thinking skills - Ability to influence and work as part of a team - Creative thinking skills - Strong customer service skills - Purchasing/Negotiation skills - Ability to work a flexible schedule with varied hours - Ability to handle 150 – 200 phone calls per day
The basic duties of this position include:
- Provide quality customer service and safe delivery to stores and drivers - Dispatching of trucks and drivers while monitoring inventory levels at multiple stores for multiple products - Daily communication with customers, drivers, other coordinators, and Regional Transportation Managers - Problem-solving of dispatch and order issues - Manage and maintain tank inventories for customers and stores - Maintain a zero run-out policy for every customer and PFJ store - Accurate data entry into several systems - Maximize PFJ's profits through dispatching, market analysis and buying decisions, and truck utilization - Prioritize work through time management - Work daily with other Supply & Distribution departments - Handle driver issues, tank and store problems in a professional manner
* If you have applied for this job already we have your resume on file.